Human Performance Outfitters (HPO) is a niche learning performance consultancy where the “niche” is based upon a Point-of-Work Solution Discipline. At the core, this discipline utilizes holistic Point-of-Work Assessment (PWA) Methodology.
The PWA provides findings that align and prioritize critical, stakeholder-validated, pre-solution design criteria that influence and inform agile solution design methods.
Additionally, findings that define options for solution delivery technology optimization based upon satisfying knowledge worker moments of need in the workflow enabling productivity acceleration at Point-of-Work.
NO-COST EXPLORATORY CONVERSATION
We begin with an important question…
“Does your organization have a
Dynamic Learning Performance Ecosystem
in place today?”
The answer is YES! Every organization has a dynamic learning performance ecosystem in place today.
The more important and relevant question is…
“How optimized is it?”
HPO provides a no-cost, no-commitment, virtual, leader-level presentation to facilitate an exploratory conversation regarding the significance of adopting a strategic re-think to enable L&D to adopt a Point-of-Work Solution Discipline & Assessment Methodology.
Exploratory Conversation Objectives
- Position strategic importance encouraging L&D adoption of a Point-of-Work Solution Discipline that may include:
- Role and skill implications essential for utilizing the pre-solution design Point-of-Work Assessment Methodology
- Integration of Intentional Design best practices that influence and inform existing agile methods like 5 Moments of Need and/or 70:20:10
- Investigate new options for Point-of-Work solution delivery using cloud-based Productivity Acceleration Technology
- Measure Point-of-Work analytics to confirm evidence of impact @ Level 3 & 4
- Gain commitment to scope engagement options for next steps that may include:
- PWA Workshop & Coaching designed for ongoing skill development of existing/new L&D Performance Strategist or Performance Consultant roles
- This exploratory conversation is provided at NO COST
* * *
POINT-OF-WORK ASSESSMENT (PWA) WORKSHOP & COACHING
- PWA Workshops are designed for an individual (or small team) filling the role(s) of Performance Strategist, Learning and/or Performance Consultant
- PWA Workshops require up to 8-hours and include 5-hours of coaching post-workshop
- PWA Workshops can be delivered on-site in a single day or virtually in 2-Sessions of up to 4-hours each. Both delivery options include 5-hours of post-session coaching.
- PWA Workshop Cost: $495 for the first Strategist/Consultant; $295 for each additional (up to three). Payable by credit card via PayPal.
- Costs quoted above are based on delivery via virtual technology
- On-site delivery options do not include travel, room & board expenses
- Additional Coaching available at $80/hour with a 5-hour minimum
- PWA Coaching Cost: $80/hour – 5-hour minimum