Human Performance Outfitters (HPO) is a niche learning performance consultancy where the “niche” is a Point-of-Work Solution Discipline. This discipline holistically embraces the entirety of an organization’s learning performance ecosystem. The objective of this discipline is to improve and sustain productivity acceleration at Point-of-Work.
The first consideration is simply…
“What is a Point-of-Work Solution Discipline, and why should we care?”
A no-cost, virtual executive-level presentation is offered to position the significance of the Point-of-Work Solution niche and to facilitate initial discussions to establish context, relevance and the importance of identifying current state capabilities of the L&D in the context of the learning performance ecosystem. Key purpose is to position the strategic importance for L&D adoption of a Point-of-Work Solution Discipline.
Exploratory Conversation Objectives:
- Gain commitment for a Current State Readiness Assessment of the functional L&D organization.
- Define scope for purpose of developing a cost quote.
Cost: None for initial discussion and scoping effort.
CURRENT STATE READINESS ASSESSMENT
Assessment to identify current state capabilities within L&D functions Point-of-Work Performance Attributes targeting Environment, People/Capability, Work/Process, Content/Resources, Technology/Systems, and Analytics/Impact.
Summary of current state L&D capabilities and performance attributes inclusive of:
- Organizational environment and cultural impacts at Point-of-Work
- Leadership, communications, social learning, collaboration, skills & capabilities by functional role
- Task-centric, role-specific, workflows, process & methods used by functional role
- Legacy L&D content, maintenance protocols, resource accessibility, relevance & effectiveness at Point-of-Work
- Technology, systems and tools used by L&D for design, development, delivery, and enterprise technology & systems used by the workforce population
- Analytics tracked, analyzed, and reported by L&D
The Assessment recommendation highlights next steps necessary for successful L&D integration and adoption of a Point-of-Work Solution Discipline.
Additionally, the Readiness Assessment methodology follows the exact same model L&D would utilize for Point-of-Work Assessments – PWA going forward for multiple assessment scenarios including:
- Routine training requests
- Enterprise-wide initiative deployment, implementation & adoption
- Support of Digital Transformation implementations for changing system/technology processes and/or workflows L&D supports
Cost: Pricing for scope of engagements determined after initial exploratory discussions and based upon mutually confirmed Scope of Work [SOW]. (Travel expenses only if on-site activities required)
WORKSHOP, COACHING & SKILL BUILDING
PWA Workshop and Coaching support PWA Methodology adoption as determined as appropriate based upon L&D PWA Readiness Assessment findings.
- Custom PWA Workshop to close skill/competency gaps as defined in the Readiness Assessment.
- Coaching in support of implementing the PWA Methodology Discipline.
Cost: Pricing for scope of engagements determined after initial exploratory discussions and based upon mutually confirmed Scope of Work [SOW]. (Travel expenses only if on-site activities requested)