Learning Performance Strategy Mentor/Coach – Change Agent
Workforce Performance Strategist – Tenured Performance Consultant
Speaker – Blogger
After my third HR-based L&D reduction-in-force event in seven years I’ve decided I’m done.
I’m not “done” with the pursuit…or the passion…or the conviction…that SUSTAINED WORKFORCE PERFORMANCE is the brass ring all organizations seek. Training alone cannot deliver the mail…
I’m a Workforce Performance Strategist at the core and with my new “gig economy” status my direction advocates the need for step-change architects and coaches who hold fast to a few core beliefs grounded in 30+ years of operational experience that includes the following:
• Training does NOT drive Performance…it drives POTENTIAL!
• Measurable Performance only manifests at Point-of-Work!
• The workforce succeeds and/or fails at Point-of-Work!
• Point-of-Work is out of scope for most HR-based L&D teams
• Point-of-Work should be IN scope; in fact, it should be ground zero!
• Evolved skills, methods and technology are essential for sustainable step-change!
• Never confuse “ready” with “readiness”…discover which defines your team first!
There’s more…but if any of these core beliefs feel like a call-to-action, we should at least have an exploratory conversation.
Please consider following my blog, Living In Learning, for a look behind the curtain!
Finally, thank you to those of you who already follow me in my network circles and for your support.
If your organization is “ready” to pursue a Point-of-Work discipline consider me as a resource to assess and map a path to “readiness” to sustain your efforts.
Let’s have an exploratory conversation!
Take good care!
• Learning Performance Strategy Assessments
• Performance Consulting & Related Skill Workshops – Coaching & Mentoring
• Learning Performance Technology Evaluation & Vendor Selection