Point-of-Work Strategy Mentor/Coach – Change Agent
Workforce Performance Strategist – Tenured Performance Consultant
Speaker – Blogger – Storyteller
After my third HR-based L&D reduction-in-force event in seven years I’ve decided I’m done. However…
I’m not “done” with the pursuit…or the passion…or the conviction…that SUSTAINED WORKFORCE PERFORMANCE is the brass ring all organizations seek…and that traditional Training methodologies alone cannot deliver the mail…
I’m a Workforce Performance Strategist at the core. As a new entrant in the new “gig economy”, I’m convinced there is an acute need for every L&D team to have step-change architects with evolved skills grounded in a few core principles 30+ years of operational L&D experience I feel are future facing and no longer a luxury to be without. The following are core principles I’ve witnessed as essential up close and in person:
• Training does NOT drive Performance…it drives POTENTIAL!
• Measurable Performance only manifests at Point-of-Work!
• The workforce succeeds and/or fails at Point-of-Work!
• Point-of-Work is out of scope for most HR-based L&D teams
• Point-of-Work should be IN scope; in fact, it should be ground zero!
• Evolved skills, methods and technology are essential for sustainable step-change!
• Never confuse “ready” with “readiness”…discover which defines your team first!
There’s more…but if any of these core beliefs feel like a call-to-action, we should at least have an exploratory conversation.
Please consider following my blog, Living In Learning, for a look behind the curtain!
Finally, thank you to those of you who already follow me in my network circles and for your support.
If your organization is “ready” to pursue a Point-of-Work Solution Discipline consider me as a resource to assess and map a path to “readiness” to sustain your efforts.
Let’s have an exploratory conversation!
Take good care!
• Point-of-Work Strategy Assessments
• Performance Consulting & Related Skill Workshops – Coaching & Mentoring
• Point-of-Work Technology Requirements Evaluation